The Mobility and International Cooperation Office implements and manages the International Ambassadors Programme at Técnico Lisboa, with the aim of creating a network of International Ambassadors who will collaborate in the dissemination and promotion of Instituto Superior Técnico with our partners, during their mobility period.
- Represent Técnico during the mobility period;
- Lead and facilitate activities to disseminate the School abroad;
- Advise potential international students about our programmes;
- Talk about Portuguese culture and share what it’s like to study at Técnico and in Lisbon, in general;
- Clarify doubts about the Técnico.
The Ambassadors Programme aims to promote Técnico in the institutions where students do their mobility or where they come from. This programme is for students who go on mobility or who are here and will return to their home institutions.
This disclosure can be done either through socializing with colleagues, your social networks or fairs that take place in these institutions, or through socializing with colleagues, or through your social networks.
Who are the International Ambassadors?
These ambassadors may be national students who will represent Técnico during their mobility or, on the other hand, foreign students who are undergoing a mobility period at Técnico, and who show interest in becoming our International Ambassadors, also acting as Técnico’s privileged interlocutors and promoters.
Applications are announced via email to students through the Fénix system (firstname.lastname@example.org), on the AAI news page and on the NMCI Instagram:
- December for mobility in the second semester (24 Nov-1 Dec)
- May for mobility in the first semester (24 Apr-1 May)
Applications are submitted to NMCI via Google Form:
- From the 1st to the 7th of December for mobility in the second semester
- From the 1st to the 7th of May for mobility in the first semester
• December for mobility in the second semester (7-15 Dec)
• May for mobility in the first semester (7-15 May)
- Number of ambassadors distributed according to coincident origin/host schools
- 20 ambassadors annually divided into 2 application periods
- Interview: “What is Técnico for you”?
- December for mobility in the second semester (15-20 Dec)
- May for mobility in the first semester (15-20 May)
- Ambassadors carry an “ambassador pack” with them to help spread the word.
Activities to be developed by the student
- Frequent small videos and “reels” on the student’s social networks, with the divulgation of Técnico while they are on mobility, identifying NMCI.
- If possible, joint presentation of students out+in at the destination/host school.
- Leave contact details with potential students interested in coming to study at Técnico, so that we can make a connection with how many students came through that Ambassador.
- If the Ambassador makes a presentation or participates in a fair, send the information by email/link, with a photo or video of the event.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com