- IST3: e-lab –Operational Research
- IST6: e-lab – Remotely controlled physics laboratories
- IST15: Educational Architecture: Reinventing spaces and places in the city of Lisbon
- IST16: Microbial MultiOmics
will be available soon
The students are expected to arrive on Friday, 15th March.
Monday, 18 march to Friday, 24 march
9h00-17h00 – Classes
Students will be responsible for booking their own Housing. NMCI will provide accommodation links.
- Ana Barbosa (responsible for the students)
- Rossela Leitão (responsible for the students)
- Silvia Santos (ATHENS Local Coordinator)
Tel: + 351 218 417 550/554