Técnico is a founding member of the TIME programme. Initially composed of 16 founding Members, there are today more than 50 European Technical Universities that participate in this network.
Under this programme, students can obtain a Double Degree Diploma, through the home and the host University with double degree agreements established.
The requirements for a student to apply to the TIME programme are as follows:
- This is a three year Master Programme;
- The three years of studies will be divided as follows: one year spent at the home institution and two years at the host institution, according to a plan defined jointly by the home and host institutions;
- The student should prepare, present and defend a final dissertation;
- The host university will appoint a tutor for each student for the duration of the study period.
- IST-Écoles Centrales (PDF, 1MB)
- IST-POLIMI (PDF, 100KB)
- IST- UniPD (PDF, 195KB)
- IST-Trento (PDF, 215KB)
For more information please contact NMCI.