Innovative Training Networks (ITN)
Innovative training networks bring together universities, research centres and companies from different countries worldwide to train a new generation of researchers.
The funding boosts scientific excellence and business innovation, and enhances researchers’ career prospects through developing their skills in entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation.
European Joint Doctorates (EJD)
A minimum of three academic organisations form a network with the aim of delivering joint, double or multiple degrees. Joint supervision of the research fellow and a joint governance structure are mandatory.
The aim is to promote international, intersectoral and multi/interdisciplinary collaboration in doctoral training in Europe.
The organisations should be from different EU or associated countries. The participation of additional organisations from anywhere in the world, including from the non-academic sector, is encouraged.
- MSCA Work Programme – 2016-2017 (PDF, 933KB)
- MSCA Guide for Applicants (PDF, 933KB)
- Promotional Session – MSCA-EJD-European Joint Doctorates (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Promotional Session – Presentation GPPQ (PDF, 5.4MB)
- Open Calls (PDF, 80KB)
- FAQ’s MSCA-ITN
- H2020 OnLine Manual
- Participant Portal
- GPPQ – Gabinete de Promoção do Programa Quadro I&DT