The ATHENS programme is aimed at carrying out intensive specialization courses in the network of universities
The costs referenced on the program website are estimated and include:
- Housing costs
- Social and cultural “European Dimension” activities
- No charge is made to students to follow a course. However, accommodation, meals and European Dimension activities are the responsibility of the participants. Air travel costs are not included in the estimate.
Before applying, please read the general rules (125k)
- Agroparistech, France
- Arts Et Métiers Paristech, France
- Chimie Paristech, France
- Ecole Des Ponts Paristech, France
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure De Techniques Avancées, France
- Ecole Supérieure De Physique Et De Chimie Industrielles De Paris, France
- Institut D’optique Graduate School, France
- Mines Paristech, France
- Telecom Paristech, France
- Technical University Of Wien, Austria
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Czech Technical University, Czech Republic
- Technical University Of Munich, Germany
- Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Budapest University Of Technology And Economics, Hungary
- Politecnico Di Milano, Italy
- Delft University Of Technology, Netherlands
- Trondheim Norwegian University Of Science And Technology, Norway
- Warsaw University Of Technology, Poland
- Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal
- University Politechnica Of Bucarest, Romania
- Universidad Politecnica De Madrid, Spain
- Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
The ATHENS week permits participants from different institutions to take short courses of a high scientific level and to mix with students of different nationalities and backgrounds. About 60 courses are offered at each ATHENS Session and cover a wide range of thematic, from engineering to social sciences. The objective is to give students a brief immersion in another European education system.
“European dimension” activities are organized to complement the course a student follows. The purpose is to permit ATHENS students to better know the course organizing institution, as well as the European city where the course is held. Of special importance is the possibility of mixing with students of different nationalities and backgrounds during these activities.
Cultural activities are an integral part of an ATHENS Session; participation is thus mandatory.
Travel costs, by bus, train or flight from one institution to another vary tremendously.
In most institutions, housing is the student’s responsibility. The ones that are able to offer university housing will inform students after acceptance into the programme.
Tel: + 351 218 417 554