Double Degree Programmes
The Dual Master programmes allow master students who study a period at IST and another period at a partner university (with a valid double degree agreement with IST) to obtain two Master Diplomas at the end of the study period. Students must take into consideration to the following rules:
- Students wishing to participate in the Dual Masters Program must apply in their home institution.
- Students must have the first cycle of studies complete when initiating the mobility period.
- Applicants will be selected both by IST and by the partner school.
- The selection will be based on the students academic performance.
List of Double Degree Programmes
- Bilateral Agreements
- CLUSTER Masters
- Erasmus Mundus – Joint Programmes
- InnoEnergy Education