International Relations Office
The International Relations Office (NRI) with the mission of advising, implementing and monitoring Técnico Lisboa’s internationalisation strategy, is a key element for internationalization in Técnico Lisboa’s ecosystem. Working directly with the school boards, NRI supports faculty in international initiatives related to education and training, and/or transversal to the institution.
NRI acts in four pillars:
- Strengthen IST’s International Presence
- Foster New Opportunities and Initiatives
- Assist Strategic International Projects
- Enhance self Internationalization.
In particular, and in direct relation with IST Departments and research centres, NRI is responsible for:
- Identify and promote innovative projects and new institutional and academic collaborations;
- Support and liaison for International Degree Mobility Programmes;
- Identify funding opportunities for academic and/or institutional projects and promote their dissemination at Técnico Lisboa;
- Support and advise Técnico Lisboa community in the preparation of institutional and academic proposals;
- Prepare institutional project proposals for international funding programmes and ensure their implementation and development; and
- Support and represent Técnico Lisboa’s participation in International Networks (e.g. CLUSTER, CESAER, MAGALHÃES, TIME).