- IST6: e-lab – Remotely controlled physics laboratories
- IST10: e-lab – Plasma Science and Technology
- IST11: Value Proposition Design for Startups – create value for your customer
- IST16: Advanced Course on Microbial MultiOmics
will be available soon
The students are expected to arrive on Friday, 15th November.
Monday, 18 November, to Friday, 22 November
9h00-17h00 – Classes
Students will be responsible for booking their own Housing. NMCI will provide accommodation links.
- Ana Barbosa (responsible for the students)
- Rossela Leitão (responsible for the students)
- Silvia Santos (ATHENS Local Coordinator)
Tel: + 351 218 417 550/554