Update: This call was extended until 1st March 2016
The Fulbright Commission announces the call opening for professors and researchers who wish to teach in USA universities and research centers, during the intake 2016/2017.
The open calls are:
- Fulbright grants for professors and researchers (PhD degree) in all scientific areas;
- Fulbright grant / Instituto Camões for professors and researchers (PhD degree), in the Linguistic, Didactics, Pedagogy of language Teaching, Literature, Distance Learning, Communication, Sociology, Political Science, History, Contemporary History, International Affairs, Fine Arts, Performing Arts.
These academic areas should be related to Portuguese cultural and linguistic themes, giving priority to specially relevant projects for luso-american cultural relations.
Visit www.fulbright.pt for more detailed information and regulations for each call. The online applications must be submmited until the 31st October, 2015.
Together with its partners TU Dresden and University of Lisbon, UNESCO-IHE introduces the Erasmus+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Programme in Groundwater and Global Change – Impacts and Adaptation (acronym GroundwatCH), starting in September 2015.
- Start date: Annually in September, starting in 2015
- Duration: 24 Months
- Locations: 1st semester: IST Lisbon (Portugal), 2nd semester: UNESCO-IHE Delft (the Netherlands), 3rd semester: TU Dresden (Germany), 4th semester: one of the three universities or any other location to carry out MSc thesis study
- Degree: MSc degrees from University of Lisbon, UNESCO-IHE and TU Dresden
The latest local KIC Added Value Activitiy (KAVA) for IST students was a Course on Modeling Tools to Improve Energy Efficiency which took place between February 23rd and 26th. This course was especially dedicated to ENTECH students but open to the whole KIC community in IST.
The purpose of this course was to introduce students to the challenges of energy efficiency in water distribution systems with focus on pumping, and use modelling tools to assess the problem and identify solutions. The course included theoretical and practical components and was lectured by Eng. Pedro Pina, an industry expert working currently at Bentley Systems.
The application for all programs of KIC InnoEnergy Master School 2015 is now open.
The new round of applications is open between March 1st and April 26th 2015.
For more information about the KIC InnoEnergy Master School and applications click here.
Erasmus Mundus: EXPERTS SUSTAIN
Call for applications until 13 february 2015
Website for more information: http://www.expertsasia.eu/
The application for all programs of KIC InnoEnergy Master School 2015 is now open. The first round of applications is open between January 7th and February 22nd 2015. For more information about the KIC InnoEnergy Master School and applications click here.