Applications are now closed!
Mobility (for Studies) applications for the second semester of 2021/2022 happened from September 23rd to September 30th by filling out a form created by the NMCI.
- Only one and only one (the last) application of each student will be considered.
- The data collected will be processed exclusively for the purpose of applying for Outgoing Study Mobility.
- Before applying, please confirm your eligibility. The application period is only for 2nd cycle students (Master students) who intend to go abroad in the second semester of 2021/2022.
- There are currently no partnerships in place for 1st and 3rd cycle study mobility.
- Section 2 of the form – Only courses with available vacancies are presented.
- Section 3 of the form – Application Priorities (You may select only one option):
- You should pay attention to whether you have vacancies compatible with your area/course;
- The seriation will be done according to the average grade at the closing date of the application period;
- Pay attention to the language of instruction of the host institution and consult the curricular plan of the institution.
- The existing vacancies are limited to the offer currently available. There is no possibility of opening more vacancies.
New Regulations for IST International Mobility Programs (prevailing from September 2021):