Incoming Students – Applications
Incoming Students: 1st Semester 2022/2023
Applications Are Open Until June 24th!
Application Submission Process
Application Process Guide (Connect Platform and Official Admission at Técnico) – Here!
Direct Access to Connect Platform – Here!
- Applicants must choose the majority of the courses/subjects (>50%), not ECTS credits, in the selected Degree at Técnico or your application will be Rejected
- Applicants cannot change their Degree after the Onboarding deadline (Phase 2)
- We recommend 30 ECTS per semester, but you can select a maximum of 36 ECTS
- Only Architecture students can choose Architecture classes and only from the 4th and 5th year
Documents required for your application:
- Passport (Outside Europe) or European ID
- ID photo for Fénix profile
- Official Transcript of Records
- English Certificate Level B2 (any Official Language Certificate, Official Declaration from Home University or digital certificates from EFSET/Duolingo are also accepted)
- For the ERASMUS Programme: you can use your university template or this one.
- For the Outside Europe Programme: you will receive it by email after ID Validation approval (Phase 1)