Incoming Students – Applications
Incoming Students: 1st Semester 2022/2023
Applications Will Open Soon!
Welcome to the application submission process!
For a correct application, please follow our instructions on the Guideline for the Connect Mobility Admission Platform (PDF, 1.48 MB)
- Applicants must choose the majority of the courses/subjects (>50%), not ECTS credits, in the selected Degree at Técnico or your application will be Rejected
- Applicants cannot change their Degree after the Onboarding deadline (Phase 2)
- We recommend 30 ECTS per semester, but you can select a maximum of 42 ECTS
Documents required for your application:
- Passport (Outside Europe) or European ID
- ID photo for Fénix profile
- Official Transcript of Records
- English Certificate Level B2 (any Official Language Certificate, Official Declaration from Home University or digital certificates from EFSET/Duolingo are also accepted)
- For the ERASMUS Programme: you can use your university template
- For the Outside Europe Programme: you will receive it by email after ID Validation approval (Phase 1)