ICM – Staff Training Mobility (STT)
Erasmus+ Programme, regarding the International Credit Mobility (ICM), offers opportunities for INcoming and OUTgoing mobility for students, teachers and staff in higher education institutions (HEIs) in countries outside of Europe.
- Provide staff members with an opportunity for personal and professional enhancement.
- Strength the relationships and cooperation between Higher Education Institutions of different countries outside of Europe with Técnico Lisbon.
- Promote the exchange of knowledge and educational and professional experiences between institutions.
- Promote an international and global education system.
Staff Training mobility assignments are carried out between higher education institutions with interinstitutional Agreements under the ICM programme valid for the year of the mobility.
Staff members to participate in ICM mobility must be admitted to is a home institution, which will communicate the admission of candidates to Técnico Lisbon.
Procedure & Forms
Once the partner university indicates the selected staff training candidate to care out the mobility, NMCI will contact the candidate with new details to continue the process.
After a new indication of NMCI, the candidate should present the following documents:
- Staff Training Form (PDF, 683KB) duly fill and sign
- Mobility Agreements for Staff Training (Word,71.5KB)
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of VISA – if is applicable
- Copy of the Traveling Tickets
- Invitation Letter – if is applicable
The Staff Training form must be signed by the participant and the Erasmus+ Institutional coordinator. The signature of the Institutional Erasmus+ Coordinator will be collected afterward by the NMCI team.
Invitation Letter (Word,39KB), in case you need it for your VISA application, please, you must fill in all the yellow and highlighted spaces with all relevant information and send it to us by email to sign.
The submission of all documents is by filling in the following form.
Suggestion for Hotels (PDF, 1MB).
The Staff Training must fill in the Erasmus+ report that is sent before the end of the end mobility period.