Staff Teaching Assignment (STA)
Application Call Closed
NMCI informs that an additional period of applications for Staff Teaching Assignment (STA) grants under the Erasmus+ program was from 10th April to 28th April 2023.
These mobilities must be carried out between 19th June to 31st October 2023.
The Erasmus+ Programme allows teaching staff the possibility of mobility between European higher education institutions, for a teaching period, contributing for the internationalization of higher education institutions..
- Provide teachers with an opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Strengthen the links between Higher Education Institutions of different countries;
- To promote the exchange of knowledge and experiences in teaching methods.;
Teachers must be an employee of the Técnico Lisboa, regardless of the type of contract and its duration.
Eligible host institutions:
A higher education institution (HEI) with an Erasmus Charter (ECHE) located in an eligible country.
|European Union (EU) Member States|
|Program Countries outside the EU|
Teacher mobility for teaching missions is carried out between higher education institutions that have an interinstitutional agreement valid for the year of mobility. Teacher mobility activities are planned for specific areas of education.
List of eligible (xlxs, 33KB) partner institutions for staff mobility.
Staff Training Assignment (STA) have a minimum duration of 2 days and a maximum duration of 2 months (60 days), excluding travel days and require a minimum of 8 hours per week at the host institution.
Average duration of the staff training mobility is one week (5 days), excluding travel days.
An application must include:
- Personal Staff Teaching Form (PDF, 2MB) filled in, signed and accompanied with the all documents listed on the last page of the form itself;
- Mobility Agreement for Teaching (WORD, 28KB). Filled in and signed by the candidate and hosting institution. In case it not signed by the host institution, an acceptance letters, or acceptance email proof, must be provided;
- A short Description of the Objectives of the mobility and the expected benefits for the home service/institution (Técnico Lisboa);
- Declaration of Approval by the Department management or hierarchical coordinator.
Personal Staff Teaching Form, must be signed by the participant.
Mobility Agreement – Staff Mobility for Teaching must be signed by the participant and the Host Institution.
Nota: Note: The signatures of the Erasmus+ Institutional Coordinator (Personal Staff Teaching Form) and the Responsible for the sending institution/enterprise (Mobility Agreement – Staff Mobility for Teaching) will be collected by the NMCI team after the submission of the application
The application is formalized by filling in the following online form and submitting all requested documents by the established deadline.
Submission of all requested documents is mandatory for the admission of the application.
Activation of the Mobile Digital Key (CMD) is mandatory for signing the Erasmus contract digitally, subsequently
After the first validation of the applications by the NMCI, the Rectorate of ULisboa will consider the distribution of the available grants among the Schools and Central Services, considering all the proposals submitted.
All the received proposals will be taken into consideration by the Administrator and the Vice-Rector in charge of the Erasmus+ Program, who will select them according to the following criteria:
- Relevance of the proposal to the service (in the case of Central Services) / School of ULisboa;
- Priority to candidates who have not yet participated in the Erasmus+ Program, training mobility action;
- Balance between the number of proposals from each School and Central Services
NMCI announces the final result of the application
Erasmus+ Grant Support
Erasmus grant is calculated based on a “per diem” individual support amount and a travel band amount. Those values are from the annually approved grant table (PDF, 203KB).
The table presented is valid for the current academic year 2022/2023
Note: If your application is approved, to carry out your mobility, it will be necessary to create an IST mission process. This mission cannot have any associated costs (transportation, per diem, accommodation or other expenses).
The reference grant amount is 910,00 € (maximum 5 days funding). This amount includes support for travel costs, and subsistence. No other costs are refunded.
Erasmus+ Grant support payment:
- The payment of the grants is after the signature of the Erasmus+ Staff Teaching Contract;
- Changes to the mobility period may imply adjustments in the grant amount and an addendum to the Erasmus+ Staff Teaching Contract;
- Declaration of Stay (PDF, 196KB) duly signed and stamped by the hosting institution at the last day of the mobility with first and final date. Document must be submitted no longer than 15 days after the return from the mobility;
- Travel evidence (boarding pass for departure and return);
- Submission of the Erasmus Online Final Report. It will be sent to you via email.
The declaration of stay and traveling evidence documents should be submitted by filling out the following on-line form.
If you do not present all the requested documents, you will have to repay the full grant support received.