HERITAGE Network – Indo-European network of Technical Higher Education Institutions
The Heritage Network, launched in 6th April 2017, is an Indo-European network of leading Technical Higher Education Institutions who are jointly engaged in collaborations through their research and academic activities that address common priorities of national interest and wellbeing of society. The network aims to achieve these goals by identifying partner institution/s members in the network and undertaken joint research projects, academic and research exchanges, industry partnerships. The network is managed and administered by Heritage Network General Assembly (GA) – a governing body of elected representatives of the partner institutes.
Currently the office of the Secretariat of the Heritage Network is based at ECN, Nantes, France. Prof. Fouad Bennis, ECN Nantes is President of the Heritage Network and Prof. Ravi Mokashi Punekar, IIT Guwahati India the Vice-President.
- Keeping alive the cooperation that occurred during the Erasmus Mundus programme
- Exchange of good practices for application to European projects (academic and research)
- Exchange of good practices for the management of International Relations Offices
- Exchange of Research Scholars
- Hosting Winter Schools/Summer Schools
- Develop joint degrees (Master and PhD level)
- Develop joint research and joint conference
|IIT Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai;
Anna University, Chennai;
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore;
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai;
IIT Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur;
IIT Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati;
National Institute of Technology Warangal;
National Institute of Technology Rourkela.
|Ecole Centrale Nantes, France;
Instituto Superior Tecnico, Lisboa, Portugal
Tallinna Tehnikaülikool, Estonia;
Universidad de Sevilla, Spain;
Politecnico di Milano, Italy;
Politechnika Warszawska, Poland;
České vysoké učení technické, Prague, Czech Republic.