It supports priorities and activities set out in the European Education Area, Digital Education Action Plan and the European Skills Agenda.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Erasmus+ programme?
Where is the official Erasmus+ website?
How to apply for an Erasmus+ project?
Where can I find application forms for Erasmus+?
Where to find information on previous calls?
What institutional (administrative) information is needed when submitting a proposal?
Who should I contact in my institution for support in submitting my application?
What support does NRI provide in the application of a project?
What support does NRI provide in the follow-up of the approved project?
More information on the application process, including templates and models of application forms, can be found on the application page.
The application procedures for Erasmus+ vary depending on which funding strand you apply for and whether the funding opportunity is managed by National Agencies or the European Executive Agency for Education and Culture.
The participation of Higher Education Institutions in the Erasmus+ Programme is carried out under the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education Institutions (ECHE), document that defines the participation policy of the University of Lisbon (ULisboa) in the programme (Erasmus Policy Statement). ULisboa Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE no. 269558-EPP-1-2015-1-EN-EPPKA3-ECHE – P LISBOA109) was granted in November 2014, following the application made after the merger of the previous universities, and is in force until the present.
You should contact the International Relations Office (NRI)
- Information and advice on research funding programmes (ERASMUS+, HORIZON2020, …)
- Research of national and international calls for proposals
- Compilation of documents (application form, FAQs, etc. …)
- Elaboration of the Budjet to be presented in the proposal
- Agreements and Financing
- Preparation and submission of administrative documents (letter of intent, project proposal, etc…)
- Others (to be agreed)
- Project management and monitoring (financial management, reporting, etc…)
- Coordination of Work Packages
- Project quality assurance
- Project dissemination
- Others (to be agreed)
What support does NRI provide to other Universities and/or Partners?
- Support projects between Técnico Lisboa and Partners
- Facilitate and promote the participation of Técnico Lisboa in international projects
- Inform the Academy about upcoming conferences/events/workshops/training at AAI Social Media (website, facebook, linkedin)
- Participation in networks (NRI actively participates in various international networks and programmes that aim to promote the strategic presence of Técnico in the international sphere)
- Development and Advancement of National Legislation for the Internationalization of HEI and research among EU partner countries and others
- Advancement of the integrative function of the University through Internationalisation of Teaching, Research and Staff Mobility, welcoming cooperation with partners
- Promoting best practices of academic and administrative support in international projects
- Joint and double degrees, and elaboration of guidelines for institutional practices and regulations