Instituto Federal do Espírito Santo @ Técnico Lisboa
On October 9th, Técnico Lisboa received a delegation from the Instituto Federal do Espírito Santo , Colatina, Vitória, Cachoeiro de Itapemirim e Serra campi, and one of the main objectives of the visit was to strengthen cooperation between the two schools, with a view to possible partnerships and exchanges of students, technical and administrative staff, and teachers.
Fátima Montemor (Vice-President for Research and International Affairs ) and Miguel Amado (Vice President for Facilities and Equipment) invited the representatives from Architecture, Civil and Mining Engineering to give a brief presentation of their courses and networks:
– Maria João Pereira, Head of the Department of Mineral and Energy Resources Engineering (DER), Integrate Member of the CERENA’s Coordination Board;
– Matilde Horta Costa e Silva, Coordinator of the Master’s Degrees in Engineering in Mining and Energy Resources, and in Mining and Geological Engineering (within the Double Degree “Geomatics for Mineral Resource Management – GMRM”);
– António Sousa Gago, Coordinator of the Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering,
– Manuel Correia Guedes, Coordinator of the Integrated Master’s Degree in Architecture (MA),
– Alexandra Alegre, Coordinator of the Mobility Programme of the MA.
Natacha Moniz was the representative from the International Relations Office.
Thank you for your visit and we hope to soon sign an MoU Memorandum of Understanding.
#FIES #tecnicolisboa #cooperation #tecnicointernationalrelations