CESAER – Conference of European Schools for advance engineering education and research
CESAER is an European association of leading specialized and comprehensive universities of science and technology, currently consisting of 53 members in 24 European countries plus Israel.
CESAER mission is structured around five aims:
- to learn from each other: share information and best practice in the areas of higher education, research, innovation and university governance;
- to influence key bodies: aid policy-makers and funders to shape European strategies, policies and funding programmes;
- to boost participation in (European) funding programmes;
- to promote our strengths globally: support our Members in displaying their excellence and distinctiveness at European level and beyond;
- to advance debate on key issues: promote reflection and understanding of the role of science and technology in open knowledge societies.